Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PostCard Swap 2012 Part 2


The first one came in clear plastic and has stamps from Denmark, France and Cambodia on the front. It was sent from Maryland and the US stamp has a black marker through it as cancellation. (Cool for postal geeks).

I love the fish stamps and sense of depth.

Then we have minimalist art in blue - really lovely and intense color from Seattle.

Finally, a card that came sewn up in book pages from England! I love the heart with the writing through it - I want to steal that idea.

Fortunately, this batch seems to have been created using acrylic paint or other waterproof ink. I was munching on a scone and looked over to see Honey the dog drooling all over the pile of cards! I wiped them off and they look fine.

There are still a few more to show. I, ahem, need to get a little more organized first.

No comments:

Post a Comment