Sunday, February 14, 2010

Postcard Swap - my cards




I created various versions of these cards while I was on vacation using inks, stamps and a stencil made from a heart punch. I decided not to be too ambitious since the idea was to have fun and not stay up all night creating original watercolor paintings.

On the other side, I wrote a quote from Wendell Berry:
Be joyful though you have considered all the facts.

I have to say, I also like his:
Don't own so much clutter that you will be relieved to see your house catch fire.


Um, and I don't like to complain, but I haven't received anything in the mail yet! If I don't see anything this week, I might need to ask if I happened to be left off the lists!

Click here to see the Flickr group of the other postcards that were created and sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment