Monday, April 2, 2012

Post Card Swap 2012

These are a couple of the postcards I made for iHanna's PostCard swap. The weather didn't cooporate for the inkodye or cyanotypes I wanted to do, so I printed negatives of my dog Honey with the inkjet printer on watercolor paper. Brushed over the top was a combination of reflective and duochrome paints from Daniel Smith. They caused the inkjet ink to run a bit. I added washi tape, and hearts cut from a quotations book, also painted. On the back, more washi tape and a punched stamp with my doggie on it. They were sent out in envelopes since they wouldn't make it through the mail on their own. I sent them to people in the USA, Sweden, Italy and Australia.

Here are a couple that I received.
A beautiful sewn fabric card, a gorgeous little hand painted birdie on a metallic background, and a very involved stamped and painted card. Love them all!

More photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment